1407 Dupont street #104, Toronto, ON M6H4J7
647-631-6815 • email@example.com
Well-qualified and results-oriented Business professional with over 5 years of successful experience in Corporate Trust, Investment banking, Audit and Assurance, Treasury, Customer Service and Nostro accounts reconciliations. Top performer, with records of accomplishment for consistently meeting and exceeding targets. Proven skills to work in sync with the corporate set parameters for achieving business goals and able to anticipate issues, streamline operations, resolve concerns and improve efficiency.
JARISLOWSKY FRASER LTD – Scotiabank, (Toronto) SEPT 2018 – Present
Business Support Specialist, Investment Management.
· Responsible to gather/store and input new client information into APX system and communicate the status to the portfolio management team.
· Working with the portfolio managers and client service administrators to gather the required information for the account opening process;
· Liaise with custodians (banks) and track the financial transfer of the account and distributing weekly updates to internal parties on status of new accounts
· Respecting a high level of data security when communicating with other parties and flagging any issues for compliance department;
· Creating assets in APX system and ensuring correct set up for trading and also Coordinating with APX custodian data and trading teams to ensure accounts are coded as per requirements;
· Reconciliation of transferred securities into accounts prior to release to portfolio management team and calculating book values to accurately reflect the original cost of assets.
· Bringing ideas and recommendations to improve the AO process and Other related tasks as required by management
BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON, (Toronto) JUNE 2018 – SEPT 2018
Investment Associate, Corporate Trust.
Determine daily funding needs for the trusts. Prepare, review, and ensure accuracy of information sent and received from external clients, calculate and prepare monthly invoices for clients.
Manage and resolve issues specific to Corporate Trust Operations, including routine and non-routine internal business partner and external customer issues.
Analyze and interpret client agreements to set up internal operations and provide administrative direction, reconcile cash and asset breaks, transfer funds from BMO Nesbitt to Investor Line accounts, sending out interest letters and Wire Transfer payments.
· Assist Client Service Managers with monthly report preparation, new deal closings, effective dates, interest payment dates, and other special events and projects.
· Understand risks involved in trust Operations and take appropriate actions, including accuracy and safeguarding of all documentation to ensure operational integrity is maintained within the business.
DELOITTE CANADA, (Toronto) DEC 2017 – JUNE 2018
CRM/SAP Coordinator, Audit and Assurance.
· Determine the potential client engagement and set up the opportunity in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Develop the opportunity through its lifecycle in CRM for audit and assurance
· Support audit practitioners throughout Canada with a focus on interfacing and entering information into the new SAP system
· Provides overall project management for client and systems initiatives. Acts as a liaison between business units to ensure successful implementation.
· Provide consultative support to Audit management and Deloitte users on system capability, functionality and functions, uses of data inputs, and outputs.
· Having strong communication skills in order to provide concise and professional instructions regarding engagement and WBS code creations to auditors and practitioners.
BANK OF MONTREAL, (Toronto) DEC 2016 – DEC 2017
Financial Service Representative, Retail Banking
· Create an exceptional customer experience by proactively engaging with clients to understand and meet their immediate day to day banking needs
· Communicate effectively with high net-worth clients and Private banking customers and Commercial Banking Clients. Investigate and resolve their enquiries/complaints related to accounts and refer to Financial Planners where appropriate. Also, ensure client confidentiality is maintained at all times.
· Provide sound investment advice and identify appropriate solutions including registered, non-registered term deposits, TFSA’s, mutual funds, MasterCard rewards and other financial solutions.
· Quickly recognizes potential customer needs based on their Customer Connect profile while completing transaction and ensure client satisfaction by proactively identifying client needs.
· Contribute to the branch objective for Operational Excellence by adhering to Credit Compliance, audit and ROA visits, mutual fund compliance, credit compliance and noncredit losses
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, (INDIA) JUNE 2011 – JULY 2014
Senior Financial Analyst, Global Market Operations and Risk
· 3+ years of experience in Syndicate Lending, Investment Banking reconciliations which deals with FX Spot/forward trades, Money Market deals, Derivatives, Fixed Income, Futures and Equities products.
· Reconcile large number of stock and cash trades, investigate and resolve discrepancies. Maintains the Clients positions and issue daily position reports every day.
· In charge of matching and reconciling over a billion and million breaks and/or repairing instructions before sending the transactions details to Settlements, Record Keeping and Custodian.
· Monitor transactions flowing through our in-house tool Wall Street, follow up on post matching entries, and ensure that the correct SSIs, Fees, and other essential instructions are sent.
· Liaise with the various internal teams involved (Middle Office, Product teams, local custodian, client, etc.) to solve any settlement issue.
· Auto match volume comparison and new rule creation for TLM application, tested in UAT, and coordinated with IT to implement the same. Adding new criteria to increase auto match volume.
Financial Services and Business Management Jan 2015 -Sept 2016
Canadore College, Toronto, Canada
Canadian Securities Course (CSC) April 2015
CSI certification, Toronto
Master of Business Administration Sept 2009 -April 2011
Anna University, India
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Strong Communication skills Conflict Management
· Critical Thinking and problem solving Adoptability to change and multitask
· Good Negotiation Skills Team management
Reference available upon request