A Computer Engineer skilled in troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving complex technical problems, seeking a Help Desk Analyst position in your organization.
· Exceptionally well-versed in computer software and hardware operation
· Demonstrated hands-on experience in the installation, configuration and maintenance of hardware and software
· Excellent knowledge of SQL to execute DDL, DML statements for the creation and modification of database
· Understanding of network security concepts, firewalls and antiviruses
· Knowledge of domain controllers, windows servers and active directory.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
· Working towards CCNA and Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Certifications
· Excellent knowledge in a range of programs varying from the Microsoft Suite, Team viewer, VMware
· Extensive knowledge of SQL queries to store and retrieve data with Software development experience
· Well acquainted with MS Office tools such as, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
· Understanding of fundamental OS concepts like memory usage, disk and network connection issues
· Comprehensive understanding of core internet services like DNS, DHCP, SIP and SSH etc.
· Essential knowledge in Active Directory – implementation and administration of Windows 2003/2008 servers
[Type sidebar title]
[Type the sidebar content. A sidebar is a standalone supplement to the main document. It is often aligned on the left or right of the page, or located at the top or bottom. Use the Drawing Tools tab to change the formatting of the sidebar text box.]
Skills for maintaining LAN and WAN with regards to the integrity of all Server Operating Systems and network devices
· Knowledge of Cisco Virtual Private Network (VPN)
· Ability to document designs and current configurations formally in Microsoft Office and Word Document
· Excellent communication (oral and written), customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac
Service Desk Coordinator May 2018 – September 2018
Masters Employment Services
Coordinating the daily activities and schedules of the clients
Providing initial response via phone and email to requests for assistance
Configuration of email accounts using Microsoft outlook
Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Microsoft desktop operating systems
· Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment
Hardware QA Tester September 2016 – April 2017
Analyze all products to identify any manufacturing defect and resolve all hardware issues
· Performed product validation and verification of hardware products such as wireless routers, phone sets and disk drives in field
· Develop tests and debugging tools to analyze the functionality of hardware systems
· Prepare and submit reports on progress and status of all testing procedures
· Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications
· Provide training to new employees to implement hardware testing procedures.
System Support Technician September 2015 – May 2016
Smart Tech Computer Education
Ludhiana, Punjab, IN
· Maintaining, installing and configuring software on computer systems
· Ensuring computer, networking and telephony systems are functional and operational
· Provided technical assistance for hardware and software operations
· Maintained an adequate inventory of computer supplies and parts
· Providing technical support on-site or via phone or email
· Writing technical support documents for the reference of other users.
· Processed user account creation/modifications and terminations for various systems.
Software Developer Intern January 2013 – May 2013
· Worked as a software developer trainee and having experience of building and updating websites using available themes and plug-ins
· Use of SQL queries to retrieve information from the database.
· Installation of required software on client’s computer.
· Interacted with the clients and able to understand their requirements
· Testing/reviewing all work with a critical eye before deployment.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
Software Engineering Technician 2018
Centennial College, Toronto, ON
Mobile Application Development 2017
Centennial College, Toronto, ON
Master of Engineering in Computer Science 2015
Chandigarh University, India