2509- 8 Silver Maple crt, Brampton, ON L6T 4N6 • 647-877-0002 • firstname.lastname@example.org
A competent, result-driven and well-rounded IT professional with many years of professional experience in deploying, implementing, administering, and supporting multiple technologies in the fast developing and complex business facilities. Proactive and task-oriented professional, with an intensive background in conceiving and developing unique initiatives to propel technology to the limit and optimize performance.
Resident Engineer – Storage support 2016 – 2018
(IT support for Storage Account Organizations)
Archon consulting systems Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
· Experience in migrating over many on premise applications and servers using Azure Site Recovery ASR)
· Automated VM auto startup and stop operations via Azure Automation PowerShell Runbooks
· Implemented Azure SQL Databases- create and configured the SQL Databases and restoring the database
· Configured to integrate an Azure AD with existing directories, added company branding and a custom domain to Azure AD, Configured the Azure AD connect and Azure AD connect health
· Created and configured Azure load balancers and created an application gateway.
· Experience in network administration, deploying and troubleshooting of Firewalls, NSG, DNS, Active Directory, IIS/Apache, NFS, ADFS and DHCP etc, Exchange server and skype for business
· Experience in automating day-to-day activities by using Windows PowerShell and Azure CLI.
· Exceptional communication skills, business insights to comprehend and convey technical issues. Proven ability to collaborate, lead and work incessantly towards organizations growth.
· Experience in SCCM and SCOM to manage the servers and client computers.
· Experience in Citrix XenApp and NetScaler
· Scheduled maintenance to avoid the downtime and meet the SLA
· Monitoring, escalation, change management, documentation, evaluation of systems
· Windows client operating systems such as win XP, Win 7, Win 10
· Experienced in Cisco switches LAN and WAN
Technology Consultant 2011 – 2016
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
· Administrated Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, routers and firewalls, Windows server 2008, 2012 R2, Exchange server 2013, print servers, FTP, Hyper-V, VMware, Backup and recovery. Installing MS SQL server.
· Build and automated tasks with scripts (PowerShell).
· Hands on experience in iSCSI, NFS and Fiber Channel protocols, FC cabling, switching and zoning on storage system
· Prepared the environment for deployment of Windows & Unix/Linux Servers.
· Configured and supported the VMware environment provisioning including Installing and Configuring VMware vCenter Server, VMware ESXi Server, configuring HA, VMotion, DRS, and VM provisioning
· Configured VMware vCenter Datastore, Templates, upgrades.
· Used SCCM to manage Inventory collection and manage distribution points, Windows migrations and configuration.
· Incident, Change and Asset management.
· Manage Windows servers, Linux servers, EXSi hosts and Virtual machines.
· Installation and support Hitachi Mid-range and enterprise storage systems
· Performing server maintenance activities, troubleshooting server related issues and performance Tuning.
Systems Administrator 2008 – 2011
Novozymes South Asia Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
· Provided computer helpdesk support and training on new software to end-users.
· Managed Users and Computer security groups, roles and policies in Active Directory.
· Automated OS, software deployment and windows patches using SCCM and WSUS.
· Perform on-call duties, support weekend work and on special events.
· Interacted with third party vendors and managed services providers to assess and evaluate various technological solutions to improve current processes or to implement for the first time
· Lead infrastructure projects including design, installation, configuration, integration, testing and documentation
· Provided remote assistance for installation and connectivity guidance to field managers
· Documentation of procedures, create network implementation plans and network diagrams.
· Vendor management, IT device warranty renewals, sourcing IT requirements for both users and Datacentres.
· Support APAC team to forecast the IT budget and solving IT issues on Global level
Bachelor of Computer Applications
Annamalai University, India
(Equivalent to a three years Bachelor’s degree , as determined by World Education Services, Toronto, ON)
VCP – VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization
MCSA – Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2016
MCITP – Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Windows Server 2008
MCSA – Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2008
MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional
MCTS – Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration
References Available Upon Request