e:mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
An experienced and dedicated administrative professional that can seamlessly manage multiple priorities and demands to enable management to attain business results. Possesses a strong sense of urgency, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work with all levels within an organization. Special expertise includes client relations and project management. Superb communication and organization skills and attention to detail complement and an innate ability to recognize sensitive issues and manage confidential information.
Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel | SharePoint | PeopleSoft | Lotus Notes | Skype | Go to Meeting
CANADIAN CANCER SOCIETY (temporary position) February 2018 to April 2018
Responsible for the day-to-day support of the Research and Cancer Information teams and administrative duties for the Research and Director, Cancer Information. This role supports these teams in their efforts to interact with external audiences, stakeholders, partners and the public.
· Daily operations include scheduling activities and making travel arrangements
· Development of correspondence and presentations, maintain current archive filing
· Answering telephone and email inquiries, distributing mail, coordinating materials distribution and mail-outs
· Maintains departments expenses, financials and budget inform Directors discrepancies/variances or issues
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation 2006 – 2017
Efficiently coordinated calendar management, administrative support during monthly Board of Directors meetings, event planning and start to end travel arrangements to improve the administrative efficiency and effectiveness of the Financial Planning and Analysis Department. Supported reporting team of one Executive Director and three Directors and their respective teams.
· Managed, organized and coordinated complex Calendars (Lotus Notes) for VP Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis, Executive Director of Finance – Modernization, Director Finance – Resorts, Development and Projects, Director Finance Lottery and Director Finance Corporate Shared Services and cGaming (Charitable Gaming)
· Provided administrative support to VP Finance and Finance team during OLG Annual Budget preparation and coordinate the reports to Board of Directors, CEO and Senior Management Team
· Provided support to the VP and his direct reports in day to day management and coordination of the Financial Planning & Analysis Division flow of executive requests and reports
· Coordinated weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual divisional budgets, financial forecasts, finance related business cases to Divisional Management, Ministry of Finance and external stakeholders
· Provided advice and information relating Ontario Government Corporate Policies Guidelines and Procedures to the Financial Planning & Analysis Division
· Coordinated and schedule meetings on behalf of the VP Financial Planning & Analysis and Finance Directors to office of the CEO, OLG Senior Management, internal and external stakeholders
· Provided and share technical guidance to Financial Planning & Analysis team and Finance and Administrative staff
· Undertake special project assignments within other Finance Divisions of Finance Department
· Highlighted potential issues to the Financial Planning & Analysis management while suggesting solutions proactively
· Coordinated travel arrangements using OLG online travel reservation tool (Concur Solutions) and preparation of expense reports as per OPS (Ontario Public Services) Guidelines
· Coordinated new employee set up and maintained vacation, sick leave for department using automated system to assist in preparation of corporate payroll
· Support requests from executives to create, update letters, reports and presentations
· Coordinated, scheduled and participated monthly meetings, external team building meetings and meetings of urgent nature. Request agenda items and follow up on action items, distribute meeting material prior to the meeting. Also coordinated venues, external speakers and refreshments for external meetings
· Prepared purchase orders for divisional external services, checked budget availability and process payments
IBM Canada Ltd 2002 – 2006
Primary contact and key liaison for the Solutions Delivery Services Department.
· Responsible for executive calendar management and logistics (Lotus Notes) for the Directors of Finance and Operations/Client Solution/Solution Delivery Services and Business Unit Executives
· Support requests from executives to finalize letters, reports, and presentations
· Managed executive travel including reservations, travel expense processing, business and corporate charge account reconciliation
· Highlighted potential issues to the management while suggesting solutions proactively
· Provided and shared technical guidance to divisional staff and administrative assistants
· Undertake special project assignments in the Solution Delivery Services Department
Deloitte. 1988 – 2001
· Provided assistance to Senior Partners and Senior Managers within the Audit and Advisory Services for multi-national corporations, medium sized, owner-managed clients and not-for-profit organizations
· Administered complex calendar management and prepared relevant documentation for client meetings
· Prepared proposals using Deloitte standard templates, (RFPs) including preparation of Client/Engagement Acceptance “CAEA” form, engagement letters, presentations and business correspondence
· Prepared client billing for each partner with detailed services provided and follow up with each client sending reminders for unpaid invoices
· Maintained current contact information for Clients, Partners, Senior Managers and other staff members
· Generated expense reports for Partners using CMS (Deloitte time management system)
· Coordinated travel arrangements/itinerary for the Partners and Senior Manager
Professional Development & Volunteer experience
· Training courses provided by external consultants and OLG Senior Finance staff as follows:
Ø Team Building and Managing Multiple Executives
Ø Finance for Non-Financial staff (OLG Senior Finance Executives)
Ø MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and PeopleSoft
· Volunteered for OLG Federated Health Fund Raiser, United Way Campaign and the 2015 OLG EVP & CFO Town Hall.
· Participated and contributed to the IBM Global Technology Services Social Committee.