VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Android Developer-Lead – JOB No. 8964, Attention: email@example.com or call: (416) 219-5201
If you have recently obtained a contract position through VTRAC and still on the project, please contact us for status update.
Job No.: 8964
Position: Android Developer – Lead
Position Type: Perm
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Toronto, ON
You’ll be at the heart of a team bringing innovative technology to life, working towards a shared vision – digital transformation to deliver best in class mobile banking experience for our clients. As a Lead Android Developer you’ll lead the technical design, development and integration of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
· Develop code and test computer programs for straightforward assignments. Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, and debugging.
· Participate in the technical design, development, and integration of cross functional, multi-platform application systems.
· Effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications as instructed by senior team members.
· Demonstrate experience in native Android development using Java and Kotlin(ideally 3-5 years).
· You have exposure to one or more of the following technologies: Android SDK, XML, and GIT.
· You have a strong fundamental understanding of Object Oriented Design & Programming principles.
· JSON and RESTFul web services and have written Unit Test and UI Automation Tests.
· It’s an asset if you understand the Play Store Publication Process;
· You’ve published your own Android app
· You have experience with Jenkins, Jira or Confluence, and/or other build & deploy tools.
· You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
· You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what’s possible.
· You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
· You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You’re confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
· You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Tagged as: Android, Developer