Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Compliance Officer JOB: 8352 Attention: email@example.com 416-619-4574.
Position No.: 8352
Title: Compliance Officer
Type: 12 Months
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Houston, Texas
To provide temporary support to the Advisory Compliance team that focuses on fixed income products. This position will be responsible for policies, procedures and controls to support investment teams in real time and through ongoing projects.
Support the ongoing compliance needs of fixed income products
• Assist with the maintenance and support of the compliance program
• Perform a variety of automated and manual compliance reviews
• Interact with regional compliance teams and other departments on various compliance monitoring activities
• Assist in responding to internal and external inquiries and surveys
• Assist with the onboarding of new product lines and client accounts
• Maintain and update compliance policies and procedures assigned with oversight and direction from manager
Must Have Technical Skills:
Bachelor‘s degree in a relevant field of study required
Certification in a related field of practice is a plus
Minimum 3 years’ experience within a compliance program
Advanced professional education preferred
Knowledge of fixed income products
A self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a group setting
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.